Friday, December 5, 2014

1,2,3 beauty!

Hello everyone!

Today I really want to recommend you something everyone needs from time to time - if you are clumsy, emotional and tired for days, there's something that can save your life.
I am doing this review/recommendation because I was using this product recently - I've got some dark circles under my eyes because I didn't sleep so well, I was emotional the last couple of days (happy emotional tho, cried cos I've finally got a new flat, hehe) and yeah... the last thing... I suceeded to cut myself under my eye with a paper sheet.

In those situations, I needed a cover-up. I cannot go to work looking like I was sick. I was having some meetings and I was seeing my boss every day, so, this is one of the rerasons for using it.

It's not pricey, it does wonders, makes you look flawless when you're actually not (nobody's perfect):
Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect Foundation
This foundation has a good coverage (but not like MAC's Studio Fix Fluid or Dior Forever for example) and it conceales all the imperfections. If you find your ideal shade, you can just put it on places you need to conceal, but you can also put it all over your face (which I'd personally never recommend).
The trick about this foundation is in its pigments:
3 colour correcting pigments
1. Yellow pigments – conceals dark circles for a rested look
2. Mauve pigments – corrects dullness for radiance
3. Green pigments – neutralises redness for an even out the complexion
(Source: www.bourjois.co.uk)
This foundation is for all skin types; don't forget to prepare your skin for this properly - use a moisturizer and a primer!

The way I was using it was just locally - under my eyes, a little bit on my T-zone and on the "cut-spot". I didn't use a concealer for that because concealer looks too obvious on my skin - this foundation looks natural and makes that "airbrush" effect. It's always good for bad-face days :)
I prefer to put my foundation with my fingers - if you prefer a brush or a sponge, it's your own decision. I prefer fingers.

Source: mywalletisdead.blogspot.com


Where can you buy it:
Bourjois is not available in Austria anymore, so you can count on online shops or Amazon.
In Serbia, you can find it in Jasmin.
This foundation costs around 13€ and it's a "drugstore" product.

So, my ladies, I hope you liked this short recommendation and I hope you'll be willing to hit that "join this site" button or follow me on Bloglovin'.
<3


1 comment: