Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The way I love denim

Hello!
I'm normally not a huge fan of jeans/denim clothing; I don't like the material, I'm not a huge fan of coloring (I don't know why I never liked that blue color - I always thought it doesn't suit me) and also not a huge fan of boiling in these when it starts being just a little bit warmer than usual and freezing when it's windy.

On the other hand, being stylish with denim clothes or double denim trends made me go crazy about it, and here are some inspiration pictures (some of these are going to be in my wardrobe soon ❤).





 


So, this is how I do love denim! Very feminine, stylish, a little bit sexy and timeless. :)
How do you like it? I'd love to know what you have to say!
Don't forget to hit that follow button on the side bar! :)

Tinea x

2 comments:

  1. I'm also not a fan of denim - great to find someone with the same opinion haha. I do love the outfit Zendaya is wearing though.

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, exact the same thoughts!
      Wanna follow me? I'll follow back.

      Delete