Saturday, November 15, 2014

Seductive Chanel

Oh hello weekend! Nice to see you again :)
I'm always very tired after my working week, so I do like to have a good sleep and a good night out to release myself from all the during-the-week stress... and it feels soooo good!

Today I'm about to tell you about a product I've just purchased and really really liked. There is nothing much to say, it's just so beautiful.

Let me present you
Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss
This packaging is so sleek and elegant. I really like this method of opening the package - you just press this golden part and take out the wand full of glossy wonders. (it's the same as Rouge Allure)
The lipgloss is not so much different that many others, except for one little thing - it is slightly more pigmented than many other lip glosses I've tried (you can easily compare it to a moisturizing lipstick) and it leaves a very strong gloss which I currently like.

I've got it in shade 18 called "Seduction" because this color suits me, my skin tone and my hair color (and this is also my all-time favorite lip color).
A small presentation on my lips on daylight :)
As you can see, this is not an aggressive shade, so it's suitable for daytime and for nighttime. As an option, you can layer this gloss or just fill up your lips with a lip pencil for a more pigmented effect, you can also play with different colors... but honestly, I'm not such a huge fan of putting too much lip-stuff at the same time right now. :)

I think I'm going to purchase shade 19 "Pirate", too. Gosh, I really like these.

Let me hear your opinions in comments down below... if you like this post, please share it! Thanks! <3

My Bloglovin page, pls follow me :)

A sing that perfectly fits to this post:
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (Zeds Dead Remix)

3 comments:

  1. I love this lipgloss!
    And I love your blog. U just need some photos of you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) as soon as I get a solid camera, I'll do the magic :) xx

      Delete
  2. the colour is so pretty! I love it!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete