Tuesday, November 25, 2014

For the smoothest skin ever

Hello my dear readers and friends! I haven't been posting in a while. I am having really hard time now, looking for another place to stay, kind of starting a new life and that's not easy.
I have wasted two years of my life on something that wasn't for me and now it's time to fix it.

Yesterday I came at my friend's home really late and wanted to have a nice bath, but I couldn't. I was feeling kinda shy to do that (because just a couple of days ago I've had my own bathtub, owh :( ). I was really thinking of what to do and how to treat myself after a long, stressful weekend I've had.

There is one product that simply makes your skin as soft and as smooth as silk after every shower and also leaves you a very pleasant scent for the whole time.

An introduction is needed:
❤Collistar Talasso Shower Cream❤
I really cannot describe you the scent properly - it smells kinda seaweedish, herby and a little bit minty to me (it also says it's made out of sea extracts and essential oils). It's a shower cream, so it feels like a moisturizer that foams really good, so you don't have to pour out a lot of the product.
I highly recommend this shower cream to everyone, especially to people with dry skin and even more for everyine during cold times. You will really not believe how nourishing this shower cream is and how soft your skin is going to be!

I know this product is a little bit expensive (it costs around 15€ for 250ml) but it's really worth the money.

Where can you buy it:
In Austria/Germany in Parfumerie Douglas (in Austria only the bigger ones have it - Kärntner Straße and Mariahilferstraße/Zieglergasse).
In Serbia in Jasmin.

Have you tried this product yet? I'd love to know your opinion!
If you have a product to recommend and you want me to try it out, feel absolutely free to do it in comments down below :) and don't forget to follow me and/or like this post on Bloglovin. ❤

And a song for today is:




No comments:

Post a Comment